Coach Matt and I would like to welcome you to (hopefully) another great year of baseball!
There is still much up in the air regarding COVID-19. Currently, we are targeting the schedule below:
- April 13th - 24th: Practices (1-2 / week)
- April 27th - Season end: Games (and hopefully a few practices).
While we navigate the COVID-19 situation, the best place for up-to-date info is the Zeeland Little League home page.
A few general notes for the season start:
- Your son will need his own:
- Baseball pants (Grey) & cup (from experience, kids don't like cups, but it's a good idea and helps boys get used to wearing it)
- Cleats / athletic shoes
- Water bottle
- The team has community:
- Batting helmets
- Catching gear
- Your son is welcome to bring his own bat & helmet. However, please note any bat used in this league MUST have the USA Baseball logo on it. (Most new non-Teeball bats have the logo. You can find is just above the bat grip).
If you have any other questions (even silly ones), please feel free to reach out.
Take care and stay safe,
Matt & Jared